top of page
  • Candace Caddick

End of an Era

By the Archangel Melchizadek

Drop your preconceptions as to what an era is and consider seeing this year from an angelic point of view. In our previous blog we talked about energy storms to blow down useless man-made structures, leading to the actual physical changes. Your physical world of buildings and roads are certainly man-made, but we are not talking about them being destroyed – yet. We are talking about all those expensive institutions that have had an iron grip on how you are able to live your lives, which you work hard to support with your incomes. This past week had the latest figures published that show 2/3 of every dollar created goes to the top 1% of the world’s population, the rest to the remaining 99%. You have helplessly watched as money flows away from you to the few at the top, which only happens because the rules have been set to encourage exactly this. To change this is to change many things simultaneously, from tax laws to the financial regulations governing banking and corporations. It takes a lot of energy to change everything all at once, which is what is here this year.

You may feel that this is a scary idea, but we see this as necessary. There will be no fairness until the “stables” have been cleaned out. And then – on a planet of plenty, everyone will finally have enough. You can watch the progress and see how the universe works on this one subject. It doesn’t happen by an army of angels descending and decreeing that things have now changed. It will happen as the support is removed from beneath and one failure causes the next. All events will be Earth-based and predictable if you are paying attention, the cause and effects will become clear.

So now, if we say this is the end of an era of overwhelming greed, do you feel less worried and more positive? Remember, do not worry! There is nothing to be gained by worrying, and if you are hurting a little, there are others that will be hurting a lot more.

©Candace Caddick


Recent Posts

See All

1 Comment

Jan 25, 2023

I'm so ready for the end of the era of overwhelming greed. We need to lighten the load on the planet and ourselves! Thank you!!

bottom of page